PMC: Marketing Manager
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company, operating iconic media brands such as Rolling Stone, Variety, Billboard, Vibe, The Hollywood Reporter, Women’s Wear Daily, Robb Report, Deadline, IndieWire and more.
The company is currently seeking a Marketing Manager, B2B Subscriptions to drive leads and support sales efforts for group subscriptions deals across PMC brands. The role will lead marketing for B2B subscriptions, and will leverage contemporary strategies, tactics, and technology solutions in these efforts.
The ideal candidate will be a marketer first, but with a personality that lends itself to sales – well-versed in B2B lead generation tactics and direct ecommerce sales via contemporary marketing channels, but with the ability to occasionally interact with prospects and clients directly.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Digital Acquisition, the role will be specifically responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Management of lead capture landing pages and other B2B subscriptions site real estate
- Outbound lead generation and nurturing campaigns via email, paid social, and other platforms
- Marketing automation to increase response time and conversion rates for inbound leads
- Extracting and analyzing data from marketing systems to identify new B2B sales opportunities.
- Creation of pitch decks and other sales/marketing collateral.
- Occasionally doing some direct selling of group subscriptions deals.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- 2-3+ years of experience in an ecommerce marketing, subscription marketing, and/or B2B sales environment.
- Self-starter with a passion for driving measurable financial results and making an impact on a larger team.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of digital marketing platforms, and willingness to quickly learn new systems.
- Ability to isolate and pull data from digital analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Excellent spreadsheet skills, and ability to manipulate large data sets to find sales opportunities.
- Excellent campaign management skills, with experience copywriting, briefing creative, and deploying multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Ability to report on performance of marketing and sales initiatives, and optimize accordingly.
- Willingness and ability to interface with some sales prospects directly.
- Technical experience with Salesforce or another CRM a plus.
- Marketing automation experience in a sales environment a plus.
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.