PMC: Senior Campaign Manager, Advertising Operations
Penske Media Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
PMC: Senior Campaign Manager, Advertising Operations
Penske Media Corporation, whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is hiring a Campaign Manager to join our advertising operations team. In this growth position, the Campaign Manager is responsible for all Ad Ops aspects for digital campaigns across multiple PMC sites, including Variety, Deadline, The Hollywood Reporter, Rolling Stone, and TVLine. The ideal candidate is experienced with ad product creation, ad trafficking, reporting, and creative troubleshooting.
- Provide pre-implementation and post-implementation support to various display publishers.
- Setup, traffic, and optimize online ad campaigns in GAM, assisting Account Management in receiving assets from clients/agencies and setting them up for campaign launches. As well as providing inventory forecasting as needed for Account Management.
- QA or troubleshoot 3rd party tags, HTML5 assets and other client/agency-provided creatives.
- Develop and build out exciting new Rich Media product offerings for desktop and mobile.
- Provide technical support to advertisers, Account Management and others via phone, email and web.
- 3-5 years of experience in display, video and/or newsletter ad serving and ad management technologies such as Google Ad Manager (DFP), AppNexus/Xandr, Publica, LiveIntent, AdButler, etc.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Superb general troubleshooting skills; process oriented and strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various internal and external partners.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team.
- Previous publisher-side ad trafficking and campaign management experience
- Experience using Order Management Systems such as Placements.io (PIO), FatTail, DSM, Operative O1, etc.
- Familiarity with ad verification vendors such as DoubleVerify, Moat and Integral Ad Science
- Experience building RM/High Impact ad executions via third-party Ad Serving vendors like ClipCentric, Jetpack, Sizmek, Spotible, Doubleclick Studio/RM, etc.
- Familiarity with various SSPs and exchanges.
- Familiarity with Internet programming and debugging; familiarity with common browser-based debugging tools (Chrome Developer Tools, LiveHTTP Headers, FireBug, Charles, Fiddler).
- Experience building out audience segments in DMPs such as Permutive, Adobe Audience Manager, Lotame, AdmantX etc.
It’s all About You… At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.