PMC: Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
Penske Media Corporation, New York, NY USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
PMC: Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
Penske Media Corporation, whose award-winning content across more than 23 media brands attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million, is looking for a talented and results-oriented Senior Manager, Marketing Operations to join our Audience Development team in our New York City Headquarters. This role reports to the Associate Director, Audience Development. Our hybrid work model includes 3 days in office, 2 days remote each week.
- Own the reporting responsibilities and tracking of KPIs across various platforms and unearth qualitative insights and analysis that will drive the business forward
- Help audit social media practices of the individual brands and advise key stakeholders on best practices in conjunction with the Associate Director
- Manage feeds and troubleshoot content delivery issues for syndication partners
- Conduct research and competitive analyses to help inform digital strategy and drive innovative audience growth partnership opportunities
- Execute organic and paid marketing campaigns to support e-commerce initiatives and email acquisition that deliver measurable results
- 3-5 years of experience in a Marketing Operations or Coordinator role preferably at a Media or Entertainment company
- BA/BS with a degree in Marketing, Operations, Finance or related field or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge and interest of social media platforms and their insights (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret data, and use insights to inform digital strategy and make recommendations; must have comfort not only with performing analyses but speaking to the findings as well
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with high attention to detail
- A strong communicator (oral and written) with a positive attitude and a desire to get things done
- Adept at collaborating with cross-functional teams and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel
- Google Analytics experience preferred but not required
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Audience Development Editor, Regional Sports
NBCUniversal, LLC, Chicago, IL New York, NY, Stamford, CT, Philadelphia, PA