PMC: Customer Success Manager
Penske Media Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Base + Benefits + 401-k
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) which operates iconic media brands Rolling Stone, IndieWire, WWD, Variety, Robb Report and more is seeking a dynamic Customer Success Manager to join our Corporate Sales and Marketing team to help manage and grow the portfolio of business and educational partners subscribing to PMC’s digital content products. In this growth position, the Customer Success Manager will support PMC’s corporate and educational partner sales efforts at various stages.
Based in either NYC or LA and reporting to the Senior Director, Retention and Customer Engagement, the role will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Organize and manage the renewal process for existing accounts, which includes identifying upcoming renewals in account data, conducting email and phone outreach efforts, analyzing account/usage analytics to identify upselling opportunities
- Onboarding new accounts swiftly and effectively, in a way that encourages healthy early-adoption and usage
- Generate reporting and analysis of existing corporate account base, using systems such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Zuora; plotting analysis in MS Excel and Google Sheets to report on various aspects of corporate accounts, such as size, membership, usage, product mix, etc
- Proactively identifying where adoption is low and increasing account usage and engagement with digital products
- Acting as the corporate sales customer service lead, manage and resolve general account queries by coordinating internal supporting resources in a timely manner
- Escalate and coordinate account support and troubleshooting efforts with internal resources
- Interfacing with internal finance stakeholders to manage administrative functions such as invoicing and collections outreach/follow-up
- Organizing incoming leads and conducting/nurturing initial sales outreach where needed
- Learning billing, account management and provisioning systems related to the corporate business and acting as the internal team champion for those systems
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- 3+ years of client / customer success experience OR relevant client/customer-side experience
- Experience in media or SaaS particularly desirable
- Competence with digital/cloud platforms including Google Analytics, Salesforce, billing/CRM systems, customer data and messaging solutions
- Able to interface with supporting business units including digital marketing, data, finance, operations and customer service
- Competent sales skills, a friendly attitude and patient demeanor with customers
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills to interface with senior executives
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
It’s all About You…
At PMC, your wellness is top of mind. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to nurture you and your loved ones, including pets! Our package includes Healthcare (medical, dental, and vision) HSA with an employer contribution, FSA (Healthcare, Dependent Care & Commuter), EAP, Life Insurance, 401K with an employer match, Paid Parental Leave, Long-term Disability, generous Paid Time off (PTO), Pet Insurance, and Home & Auto insurance. Our Wellness initiatives rotate yoga, meditation, wellness weeks on a variety of topics, and financial wellness. We continuously elevate our offerings with more, for you.
PMC is a leading independent global media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of more than 310 million. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a pioneer in digital media and a platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens across its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among many others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver daily the most comprehensive news and information in their industries and areas of coverage, unequaled in ambition, depth and courage. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries worldwide, PMC believes companies should not only be profitable but also forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation, and our portfolio of brands, please visit www.PMC.com.
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Manager – William Morrow Group
HarperCollins Publishers, New York, NY USA