LA3C Social Media Manager
Penske Media Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.
Salary: Paid Hourly
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
LA3C Social Media Manager
Temporary Position (August through mid-late December 2022)
Los Angeles-based remote role with in-person meetings
Fast-growing media company Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is seeking a temporary Social Media Manager for PMC’s inaugural culture festival, LA3C. The event is a celebration of Los Angeles taking place December 10-11, 2022 at LA State Historic Park. Over two days, LA3C promises to cultivate the best of LA with headlining musical talent, bold art installations, and food that represents the diverse palate of the city.
This is a remote role based in Los Angeles from August through mid-late December 2022. Qualified candidates must be available for in-person staff meetings at PMC’s West Los Angeles offices and available to work the nights and weekend of December 9-11, 2022.
Reporting to the LA3C’s Senior Director of Marketing, the temporary Social Media Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Manage LA3C’s social media accounts and drive growth strategies to increase followers, engagements and conversions to ticket sales
- Collaborate with LA3C’s Marketing Manager and contribute ongoing social media ideas and strategy to the content and promotions calendar
- Assist in developing brand voice and write ongoing social posts for LA3C’s platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok
- Source materials for posts and submit requests for branded graphics ensuring rigorous adherence to detail and brand standards
- Route materials for approvals, implement feedback and adhere to deadlines
- Reply to all inquiries posted or sent on social media, ensuring a high standard of customer service and timely, accurate responses
- Work across PMC brands to orchestrate LA3C social media promotions, ensuring internal teams have approved assets and instructions
- Coordinate all planning for onsite social media coverage and manage team during the event
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and continuously optimize
- Collaborate with community partners, influencers and digital partners on social media promotions
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience managing social media professionally for a brand; past event experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrable results from past consumer facing social campaigns; experience building a following from scratch a plus
- Highly creative with experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and convert
- Proven ability and success managing and executing content strategies
- Strong written communications skills, attention to detail and ability to distill key messages in order to inform and persuade
- A strong visual sensibility and experience following brand guidelines
- Expertise across social platforms and experience using a social media management and intelligence tool
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in social media
- Experience coordinating paid social posts a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Power Point, Excel and SharePoint; experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Passion for music festivals and/or cultural events a plus
About PMC: Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today €™s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit https://pmc.com
About Penske Media Corporation
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 260 million a month and reaches users in more than 175 countries as well as a collective 390 million social media followers. The company houses a constellation of globally prominent and legendary brands, including Variety, Rolling Stone, Deadline.com, WWD, Robb Report, SHE Media, BGR, IndieWire, Beauty Inc, Sourcing Journal, TVLine, FN, BlogHer, HollywoodLife, Gold Derby, and SPY. PMC delivers exceptional content to consumers, business leaders and organizations around the world across multiple platforms: digital, mobile, social, print, video, broadcast, and dynamic live events. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global leaders and influencers are informed, connected, and inspired.
Want to learn more about Penske Media Corporation? Visit Penske Media Corporation's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA