PR Senior Account Executive
PKPR, New York
Boutique PR agency representing social enterprise & lifestyle accounts
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits including: health and dental insurance, 10 paid holidays per year, paid time off between Christmas Day & New Year’s Day, and summer hours from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Salary min: $60,000
Salary max: $80,000
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
If you are passionate about the news, have your finger on the pulse of pop culture and current events, and are looking for a hands-on and fulfilling opportunity to use your creativity to drive positive change, then this is a job for you.
PKPR (www.pkpr.com) is a five-person PR firm. We are seeking a Senior Account Executive to provide support on a diverse mix of nonprofit and lifestyle accounts. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills by being mentored by the firm's founder.
The ideal candidate is someone who is:
- Interested in one or more of the following topics: technology, conservation, architecture, design, DIY and crafts, and fitness
- On top of the latest current events and pop culture and business trends—and always on the lookout for ways that clients can capitalize on them
- Able to manage accounts on a diverse mix of topics
- An excellent writer and researcher
- Curious, outgoing, energetic, and eager to learn
- A track record of placing stories in a range of national media
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, communications, or journalism
- 3-6 years of experience in PR including day-to-day account management, media relations, and writing
- Based in the New York City area. The position, however, will be hybrid position with 2-3 days in the office each week
We offer a competitive salary and benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Generous vacation days and PTO
- Paid time off between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day
- Summer hours (9-2 pm) from Memorial Day to Labor Day
PKPR is committed to diversity among its team and it is our policy to recruit and hire without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability. We encourage all applicants to apply.
PKPR (www.pkpr.com) is a fun, smart, fast-paced boutique PR agency with nationally-recognized clients in the arts, culture, entertainment, nonprofits, technology, and media.
Want to learn more about PKPR? Visit PKPR's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Part-time Media Relations Coordinator (Media Relations Analyst I)
RAND Corporation, Arlington, VA USA