Title Management & Imprint Sales Manager, Penguin Publishing Group
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Work at Penguin Random House
We have a unique opening available within the Penguin Publishing Group Imprint Sales team!
Working closely with the Group Sales Director, Imprint Sales Directors, and Title Managers, this fast-paced role will be responsible for a variety of tasks in support of the Penguin Publishing Group’s sales team, including: analyzing reporting for frontlist and reorder opportunities across the entire Penguin list and preparing reports for weekly and monthly meetings.
Other specific responsibilities include:
* Supporting Title Managers with releasing titles, estimating growth and printing allocations, hot title sales, etc.
* Preparing merchandising recaps for key franchise authors and communicating with Sales Managers to ensure maximum placement.
* Collaborating with Mass Merch sales team to coordinate and tracking publishing reissues, repackaging, and other special projects or promotions.
Participating in title discussions with sales and marketing colleagues.
Please apply to join us if you meet the following requirements:
* Minimum of 5 years prior publishing experience; experience within sales or operations is a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to effectively interact with employees across all levels within a company
* Superb attention to detail
* Ability to work independently and as a teamplayer
* Ability to successfully manage multiple projects while working within a fast-paced environment
* Proactive and able to work well under pressure
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Ability to adapt to an evolving marketplace
Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.