Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Manages and maintains division head calendar, including accepting, updating and making appointments and booking travel
* Processes division head expenses on a monthly basis
* Providing general administrative and sales support to division head and sales managers on the British Commonwealth and European sales teams
* Assisting with placing and coordinating the fulfillment of orders
* Creating targeted presentations for representatives to use on sales trips as requested
* Responding to inquiries from new and existing accounts, sales representatives, freight forwarders, order processing, customer service, and credit departments
* Obtaining and analyzing title information and sales data from company systems as requested
* Running a variety of sales reports
* Create ad hoc title lists for sales managers
Please apply if you meet the following minimum requirements:
* Prior office experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a deadline-driven environment
* Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
* Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Experience with Business Objects and PowerBI a plus
* Ability to speak and/or read a foreign language a plus
* Ability to push or pull boxes up to 20 lbs
Salary for the position is $45,000. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. Please apply using our online application process, and please include your resume and cover letter.
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands