Sales Assistant/Sales Coordinator
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Creating and maintaining item set-up forms and title spreadsheets.
* Running weekly and monthly sales reports, including point of sale, sell-in recaps, canceled orders, market share updates, and holiday promotions.
* Maintaining weekly sales tracking grids.
* Creating and maintaining historical market share reports for major mass retailers including Target and Walmart.
* Attending and taking notes at weekly sales meetings.
* Assisting with the preparation for sell-in appointments by running reports, gathering and preparing materials, and updating item set-up files.
* Preparing PowerPoint presentations for account previews.
Please apply if you meet the following minimum requirements:
* Minimum of 1 year of related experience to be considered at the Coordinator level
* Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
* Ability to successfully prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to handle confidential information
* Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Strong analytical skills with an emphasis on numbers and financials
* Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Prior office experience a plus
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
Create the extraordinary.