Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
Specifically, the Audio Operations Assistant:
* Works with the audio producer teams in NYC and LA locations to code and process all recording production invoices from freelancers and vendors.
* Coordinates with Accounts Payable, producers and freelancers to set up vendors in the accounts payable system.
* Processes check requests and wire transfers.
* Troubleshoots invoice and vendor problems, including investigation and follow-up on late invoice payments and invoices or vendor forms that require corrections.
Please apply if you meet the following requirements:
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail a must
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple deadline-driven projects simultaneously
* Can work independently and as part of a team
* Proven ability to problem-solve and navigate issues diplomatically and professionally
* Mastery of Microsoft Excel
* Knowledge of SAP and/or FileMaker Pro a plus but not required
* Customer Service background a plus but not required
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
Create the extraordinary.