Marketing Manager - Grupo Editorial
Penguin Random House, Miami, FL
Home of the world’s best books.
Penguin Random House Grupo Editorial, the world’s leader in Spanish-language publishing has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our US team located in Miami, FL.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will interact closely with Marketing, Sales, and Editorial teams, and be in close communication with authors, booksellers, and media, including TV, radio, print and online outlets. As the Marketing Manager, you will also play a key role in managing and executing marketing campaigns for assigned book titles as a valuable member of a very hands-on, collaborative team.
We publish books in Spanish for readers of all ages and interests and represent voices from all over the world. If you are digital and social media savvy, enjoy growing relationships with book reviewers, print and online magazine editors, broadcast producers, and bloggers then we’re looking for you!
* Owns the e-mail marketing plan: creation, scheduling and optimization of mailings, periodic newsletters, and email marketing campaigns targeted to customers, media, and readers.
* Manages PRHGE’s social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube.
* Works on digital campaigns; promoting and monitoring ads on various digital platforms.
* Manages and updates RHGE website and landing pages as needed.
* Works closely with authors on media tours, publicity initiatives, with occasional travel for book tours
* Develops and manages relationships with bloggers and influencers with the objective of gaining coverage for books and authors.
* Organizes and coordinates company’s participation in trade shows and book fairs as well as author events.
* Must be fully bilingual (Spanish / English)
* Previous social media management experience in a communications, marketing, or public relations setting
* Strong analytical skills and proven ability to relate results to business objectives
* Mastery of managing digital marketing campaigns using Google Ads (SEO, GDN and Search Campaigns), Facebook, LinkedIn, Spotify, etc.
* Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & InDesign
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Experience creating appealing visuals for email, online content, and social media posts
* Knowledge of the Hispanic market in the US preferred
* Self-starter with the ability to be “hands on” when needed
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
Create the extraordinary.