Assistant Manager, Ad Operations
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
* Actively manage and optimize live digital campaigns
* Work closely with divisional marketing department to manage implementation of ad operations requirements for advertising campaigns, including tracking, tagging, and campaign set-up
* Manage relationship with divisional marketing department, serving as the lead contact for their title marketing efforts
* Coordinate efforts related to ad technology partners (potential ad servers, DMPs, DSPs, etc.), including integration, workflow, and management
* 3+ years of experience in digital advertising, in ad operations/trafficking or similar role
* Fluency in the language of digital marketing metrics and online measurement (CTR, CPM, ROAS, etc.)
* Experience managing self-serve campaigns in Facebook/Instagram and Google Ads
* Experience managing multiple campaigns at different stages of execution
* Familiarity with the ad tech ecosystem, including ad servers, DSPs, and ad exchanges
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to network
* Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
* Ability to assess and prioritize workload
* Ability to work independently utilizing effective time management skills
* Ability to collaborate with multiple teams concurrently
* Ability to adapt quickly in fast-paced environment
* Ability to use, understand, and analyze a variety of advertising analytics tools and databases
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands