Sales Assistant/Coordinator - Mass Merchandise - Target Adult Sales
Penguin Random House, New York, NY, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Maintaining, tracking, and analyzing sales data and running daily/weekly/monthly sales reports.
* Identifying and reporting on marketplace trends.
* Managing orders, sales reports, inventory and marketing content.
* Collaborating with the Sales Managers on thematic and seasonal account promotions.
* Creating and maintaining set-up forms and title spreadsheets.
* Working and collaborating cross-departmentally with the wider Mass Merch team.
* Assisting with the preparation for sell-in appointments by running reports, gathering and organizing materials, and updating item set-up files.
* Communicating with the Adult publishing divisions.
* Preparing PowerPoint presentations for account previews and attending account meetings.
Please apply if you meet the following minimum requirements:
* Minimum of 1 year of related experience to be considered at the Coordinator level
* Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
* Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to successfully prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time
* Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team
* Ability to handle confidential information
* Interest in book publishing and sales a plus
* Prior experience in retail, bookselling, and/or office environments a plus
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
Create the extraordinary.