Associate Manager - Performance Marketing
Penguin Random House, New York City, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* From conception to launch, actively strategize, create, and manage live digital campaigns on both PPC and social media channels.
* Oversee day-to-day execution and overall budget of paid media campaigns. Monitor, optimize, and troubleshoot campaigns to enhance performance and meet or exceed goals.
* Perform A/B testing for campaigns with marketing ad copy and creatives.
* Set strategy and coordinate with corporate team to execute self-serve campaigns in Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Amazon and Google Ads.
* Research and identify new customer segments for targeted search campaigns and audience targeting on social media platforms.
* Provide reporting and actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders.
* Execute digital promotions to ensure success for all products.
* Collaborate across teams to constantly gain insights and refine overall marketing strategy.
* 4+ years of experience in digital advertising, in ad operations, media buying or similar role.
* Experience managing self-serve campaigns in Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Amazon and Google Ads.
* Fluency in the language of digital marketing metrics and online measurement (CTR, CPM, ROAS, etc)
* Fluent in building audiences on social media platforms and targeting for PPC campaigns.
* Ability to write quality marketing copy and give art direction for ad creatives.
* Experience managing multiple campaigns at different stages of execution, as well as coordinating with multiple teams to execute digital promotions.
* Familiarity with the ad tech ecosystem, including ad servers, DSPs, and ad exchanges.
* Ability to use, understand, and analyze a variety of advertising analytics tools and databases.
* Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to network.
* A self-starter who thrives and is adaptable in a collaborative, fast-paced start-up environment.
* Excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
* Experience in using data to make informed decisions, strong understanding of performance KPIs, ability to analyze basic data sets and to pull their own data at any time to report on performance.
* Experience in e-commerce.
*Open to remote candidates*
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
FIRST is a growth agency with a boutique feel.