Digital Marketing Assistant- Berkley
Penguin Random House, New York City, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
Berkley is proud to publish award-winning and New York Times bestselling authors Emily Henry, Jasmine Guillory, Jayne Ann Krentz, Karen White, Christine Feehan, Kristan Higgins, Chanel Cleeton, Simone St. James, Grady Hendrix, Mark Greaney, Patricia Briggs, Kim Harrison, Jim Butcher and Helen Hoang, among others.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Providing administrative support to the digital marketing manager, including maintaining paid & organic social media advertising grids; influencer outreach; mailings of books and other materials; creating tracked links
* Helping to create content for our social media channels, especially video
* Deploy and create newsletter campaigns for Berkley and Berkley Romance
* Manage Facebook groups with active posts and create content
* Help the digital marketing manager on partnership outreach and other digital marketing initiatives
Please apply if you meet the following minimum requirements:
* Prior office or relevant experience
* Passionate about fiction and pop culture
* Exceptional writing, communication and organizational skills
* Ability to prioritize and juggle tasks, from multiple points of contact
* Familiarity with office-based computer programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Google Sheets)
* Knowledge and experience working in video creation a plus
* Knowledge of Premiere and Photoshop a plus
The salary for this position is $45,000. Please apply using our online application system and include a cover letter with your resume.
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
Create the extraordinary.