Sales Assistant - Online & Digital (DK)
Penguin Random House, New York, NY, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
* Provide general administrative support to account manager as needed (i.e. coordinating the delivery of sales assets, running reports, maintaining a regular schedule of upcoming sales meetings and key account office visits, etc.)
* Create and deliver account specific advertising, catalog and marketing materials based on sales requests.
* Assist in positioning relevant frontlist and backlist titles within account base.
* Provide support in various Amazon Vendor Central cases
* Produce and coordinate the delivery of sales assets for customer presentations, meetings and trade shows.
* Communicate regularly between our key distributors and retailers and Penguin Random House Customer Service, Data Management and Warehouse Operations to ensure accurate and timely delivery of orders.
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of competitor, consumer, and industry trends.
* Liaise with the US Marketing & Publicity, Managing Editorial, and other internal groups to maximize sales efforts and efficiencies.
* Interest in e-commerce
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Highly organized and attentive to detail with the ability to successfully work on multiple projects at a time and adapt to changing priorities
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
* Experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint preferred
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands