Lead Analyst, A/V & Client Services
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
We had an incredible year last year, especially across our Information Technology department, and as such we’re looking to add to our Desktop Support team with a Lead Analyst. This position requires a solid background in administering Cisco Call Manager, experience with supporting audio/video products, as well as strong support for Windows, iOS, and Android platforms.
This position would report to the Director, Client Services and work closely with their End User Computing peers and the Networking team.
There are many elements to being a Lead AV Support Analyst, but you your main responsibilities include:
* Set up conference room technology for audio and video meetings and assist users
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues with video conferencing room systems and infrastructure components
* Troubleshoot meeting connections and\or quality issues during live video conference meetings
* Test and maintain new video conference systems
* Assist meeting participants in using the PRH’s internal and external collaboration tools, such as Teams, Zoom, and Webex
* Collaborate with engineers from other teams to resolve network, firewall, and other related issues affecting the functionality on our AV infrastructure
* Provide support to events that happen after hours
* Schedule maintenance and part replacement with vendors
* Adds, moves, and changes of physical and softphones on Cisco CallManager platform.
* As a member of the greater Desktop Client Services team, this position will handle Windows computer and mobile device technical support for our employees.
* Assist supporting hardware, software, mobile devices, and other peripherals
* Troubleshooting reported problems, both hardware and software, as and when they arise, while simultaneously looking for trends and inconsistencies
* Monitor the call queue with our ticketing system and record, track, and close service incidents in a timely manner
* Assist the team with IT equipment moves to support internal office relocations.
The minimum requirements a candidate for this role should have:
* 4+ years in a Windows support\troubleshooting role
* 3+ years AV\telecommunications experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills and patience working with others
* Ability to document user instructions as necessary
* Application support experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Windows 10, MDM
* Ability to troubleshoot both iOS and Android OS devices
* Cisco Codecs & Infrastructure AV equipment\telecom: Experience with VoIP technology on Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) environment or similar platform
* Setup and register phones in CallManager
* Diagnosing and resolving end-user phone-related issues
There’s so much to love about a career at PRH, and the team is just the starting point. We’re building internal communities to maximize the knowledge we all bring so that we’re operating from a center of excellence, there’s constantly opportunities to learn new languages, whether they be technical or other, and with an incredible level of retention, this could be the last time you’ll need to look for a new career!
Apply now and showcase in your resume how you could help one of the world’s largest publishing firms turn into the powerhouse we’re going to be. Looking forward to hearing from you!
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands