Reprint Production Manager
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
* Minimum 5 years of book production experience
* Strong knowledge and understanding of the book production process, from prepress to completed book
* Basic color theory from a print production perspective
* Understanding vendor estimates and providing accurate costs for producing books
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
* Creative problem-solving abilities
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with the Acrobat Adobe Suite and pre-flighting of files
* Experience with SAP purchasing system a plus
* Approving book specifications in SAP and issuing purchase orders to multiple vendors
* Continual date maintenance using vendor status reports
* Communicating to inventory book statuses and shipping schedules
* Quality control checks of reprint samples and follow up with vendors to solve production problems
* Coordinating with Managing Editorial release dates for correction files based on book delivery schedules
* Communication with Import Status team about overseas shipping authorizations and schedules
* Invoice resolution with Accounts Payable once books deliver
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
Create the extraordinary.