Associate National Accounts Manager, PYR Mass Merch
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Develops and implements retailer-specific marketing programs to grow PRH children’s brands and sales in the airport and grocery marketplace
* Administers all advertising and co-op pools for customers
* Reviews and processes all customer orders and works with inventory and customer service on all matters related to shipping and delivery for customer base
* Creates and presents monthly and quarterly presentations to retailers and wholesalers, along with annual business reviews
* Minimum 3 years of prior sales experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to travel via car, train, plane; valid driver’s license required
* Prior experience directly interacting with mass key accounts is preferred
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
Create the extraordinary.