Associate National Accounts Manager, PYR Online Sales
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
* Manage the day-to-day relationship with digital retail accounts, working with them to understand key title opportunities, set up merchandising and competitive pricing, and be available to handle any issues that may arise
* Understand and manage publisher priorities for both new and upcoming title lists, as well as backlist opportunities
* Work closely with the National Account Manager to help strategize and execute new online sales initiatives
* Regularly run and analyze reports and other data to formulate sound business objectives and goals
* Attend and participate in meetings with the ability to share ideas and opportunities to grow the business
* Minimum of 3 years prior sales/marketing/business development experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact with colleagues across all levels of an organization
* Highly comfortable working with numbers and analyzing data
* Ability and interest in learning new technologies
* Knowledge and experience working with online and social media marketing
* Experience with MS Office – strong familiarity with Excel a plus
* Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines on multiple projects with attention to detail
* Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate solutions in a fast-paced environment
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands