Senior Manager, Multicultural Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
Penguin Random House’s Consumer Marketing division, a group of innovative marketers ranging from brand strategists and social media managers to event planners and partnership specialists is looking for a Senior Multicultural Marketing Manager to join the Creative Strategy Team to develop and execute campaigns that speak to diverse audiences and champion our authors, their titles and most importantly, readers.
This marketer will partner with colleagues from across Penguin Random House to produce innovative, best-in-class work, with the goal of diversifying the reader universe and inviting more people into our books.
At Penguin Random House we believe multicultural audiences are an engine for growth. By meeting these readers where they are, with the stories they want to read, we create meaningful connections that can last a lifetime.
Help us connect with new and diverse audiences!
* Develop and execute strategic marketing plan recommendations based on a clear understanding of business goals to attract new and diverse audiences into the Penguin Random House universe
* Use research, cultural insights, and data analytics to inspire innovative marketing solutions and creativity in partnership with key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, and Editorial
* Track performance and ensure business growth among multicultural readers
* Stay abreast of multicultural consumer behavior, cultural trends, and new platforms
* Develop company-wide resources (i.e. Multicultural Marketing Newsletter, Multicultural Marketing Immersions) to educate and enable marketers to effectively reach all readers
* Serve as a key resource on the Multicultural Marketing Task Force and the Inclusive Marketing Forum to ensure that marketing campaigns and content are authentic, inclusive, and represent the voice of the consumer
* A proven track record in identifying and developing multicultural audiences
* Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns
* Experience using consumer and cultural insights in marketing strategies
* Knowledge of key marketing concepts and tools
* Knowledge of digital marketing analytics and data-driven marketing decision-making
* Ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence peers to achieve common goals
* Ability to work independently and with small teams
* Ability to provide clear feedback with confidence and professionalism
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Curiosity, Innovation, Communication, and attention to detail are needed to succeed in this role
Please apply using our online application process, and please include your résumé and cover letter with salary requirements. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.