Senior Financial Analyst
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
* Investigate complex drivers around revenue and cost impacting the company’s performance and identify trends to help grow revenue/create efficiencies
* Liaising with Director of Financial Analysis, CFO, US CEO and President and Director of Strategic Development on ad-hoc projects
* Master PRH’s financial data and related systems
* Expand on the Corporate Finance team’s suite of reports to develop greater insight into key drivers of the business
* Own the PowerBI Finance application; keep application running and accurate, develop new dashboards and continue to modify existing dashboards
* Establish best practices in reporting across the Corporate Finance team
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* Minimum of 4 years of related financial experience; book publishing experience strongly preferred
* Strong financial and analytical skills
* Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to multi-task and prioritize
* Strategic vision combined with attention to detail
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to take initiative and to work both independently and as part of a team
* Strong PC skills, including proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
* Working knowledge of SAP, Business Objects, Anaplan, SQL, and/or Power BI preferred
Please apply using our online application process, and please include your résumé and cover letter with salary requirements.
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands