Senior Associate, Customer Operations
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
The right candidate will have a strong attention to detail. The position will work closely with our customers, the PRH sales reps, IT, Publishing Operations, Data Control, Fulfillment, and Customer Service. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who likes solving puzzles and wants to develop their project management skills.
This is a great position for those who enjoy continuous learning and growth as it provides a view of many cross-functional teams!
Key areas of responsibility include:
* Metadata and product flow to business partners
* Internal point of contact for our eCatalog B2B partners
* Support the day-to-day operational relationships with and queries from physical customers
* Assisting with process documentation and database maintenance
* Participate in the development of processes, systems and tools while developing project management skills
* Enthusiasm for operations and process improvement!
* Minimum 2-3 years work experience
* An orientation towards partnership and participating in cross function teams
* Strong attention to detail
* Keen follow-up skills
* Familiarity with data feeds such as API / XML (or specifically ONIX) highly desired but not required
Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required
The Penguin Random House office is located in New York, NY; expected working hours are based on ET.
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
FIRST is a growth agency with a boutique feel.