Department Assistant, PRHPS
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Providing general administrative support to the President and Senior Vice President by means of maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, lunches, and travel, updating contact lists, and other general admin support
* Assisting with projects, events, and other scheduling
* Reconciling monthly expense reports for President and Senior Vice President
* Documenting and analyzing procedures and processes
Please apply if you meet the following requirements:
* At least 6 months of internship or office experience.
* Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work both independently and collaboratively
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Self-starter with enthusiasm and ability to take initiative
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Experience in publishing or bookselling is a plus, but not a requirement
Salary for this position is $45,000. Please apply online with your resume and cover letter.
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers.