Advertising & Promotion Assistant, PPG
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Coordinating, pitching, and optimizing a variety of advertising campaigns with outside vendors and within self-serve ad platforms.
* Researching and preparing target audiences for book release campaigns and other special initiatives.
* Providing light administrative support for the department and specifically Executive Director including creating purchase orders, coding, processing, and trafficking invoices, and handling expense reports.
* Help track approvals for campaigns and ensuring projects are moving along according to workflows/timelines.
Prepare reporting and analysis on ad performance and sharing insights with stakeholders.
Please apply if you meet the following requirements:
* Genuine interest in book publishing
* Genuine interest in advertising and data analysis
* Advertising/ad trafficking or campaign management experience a plus
* Exceptional organizational and proofreading skills and strong attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Proficient in all Microsoft suite tools, especially Excel
* Knowledge of SAP, File Maker Pro, and Airtable a plus
Salary for the Assistant level is $45,000. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume through our online application process.
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.