Marketing Assistant, International Sales
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
We are looking for an International Marketing Assistant that will work closely with the Senior International Marketing & Publicity Manager to provide general administrative, marketing, and publicity support to the department. The assistant will also help with preparation for international book fairs and sales conferences, while interacting with staff based in our NYC headquarters and around the world.
* Create and distribute sales materials, such as catalogs, sell-sheets, samplers, and point-of-sale materials for all Penguin Random House and PRHPS divisions
* Create weekly newsletters, schedule online advertising campaigns, and handle international publicity requests
* Manage international blogger program, including sending e-galleys for review, maintaining the influencer database, and sending recaps to sales and publishing
* Update and maintain department resources, such as wholesaler advertising schedule, social media calendar, marketing budget, contact lists, and seasonal marketing plans
* Request, organize, and distribute digital assets, including book trailers and visuals for social media
* Traffic marketing, publicity, and advertisement requests between sales teams, publishing, design, and accounts
* Update International Sales websites on a weekly basis with news, images, catalogs, and sell-sheets
* Manage physical and e-galley requests for account, media, and influencer use
* Assist in preparation for international book fairs and international sales conferences
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including copywriting and presentation skills
* Ability to effectively interact with employees across all levels of an organization
* Highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time and outstanding follow-through
* Strong interest in and understanding of international publishing and rights
* Familiarity with social media marketing platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Twitter
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Prior office experience
* Knowledge of FileMaker Pro, Zoho, WordPress, and/or MailChimp
* Experience working across multiple time zones
* Foreign language skills
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands