Digital Marketing Content Associate
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
Out of Print’s mission is to spread the joy of reading by transforming literary classics into bookish apparel and accessories. Designed with readers in mind, our products feature iconic book cover artwork and literary references to delight bookworms of all ages. Our shirts, totes, socks, and accessories give readers a chance to wear their favorite stories and share their love of reading with the world. With every purchase, you help us to donate books and support literacy programs around the world.
* Autonomously create content across multiple media platforms and tools with guidance from creative team
* Create content that makes proven and impactful connections with consumers, measured by high attention metrics (likes, comments, etc.)
* Responsible for video production and editing of product and brand marketing assets, including standard and lifestyle imagery to be distributed and displayed on all channels
* Understands brand tone for creating digital content and captions for all social media platforms
* Support day-to-day activities within the studio, such as pre-production, photoshoot concepts, shot list development, casting models, and project coordination
* Attend and contribute meaningful ideas in social media meetings, creative brainstorms, and team meetings
* Awareness of the social landscape – regularly assessing the organization’s use of these social media platforms and recommending shifts when appropriate
* Identifies real-time culturally relevant moments and harnesses those moments for meaningful content
* Bachelor's degree in media, video/film, or related field, or equivalent hands-on experience
* Experience: 1-2 years’ experience in content creation
* Digital portfolio of work
* Proficient working with videography/photography and editing tools and programs: Final Cut, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Canva, Videoleap
* Able to produce quality video and photography-based marketing content
* Can execute from start to finish
* Demonstrable passion for creating consumer engagement
* Responsible, accountable, and self-starter who demonstrates initiative
* Knowledge and expertise using TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter as a marketing platform
* A strong passion for books, literature, and storytelling
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands