Digital Marketing Assistant, Penguin Young Readers
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
In this role, you will:
* Provide administrative support for Senior Director of Digital Marketing
* Manage vendor invoicing and purchase orders for the digital team
* Upload and update digital campaign details and key statistics to marketing campaigns
* Maintain key departmental planning grids and schedules
* Assist in research and mailings for Penguin Kids & Penguin Teen Influencer campaigns
* Track and provide analytics for digital marketing campaigns & social channel activity
* Place and track book orders for Influencer outreach & consumer sweepstakes
* Participate in the ideation and creation of social media content for Picture Book, Middle Grade & Young Adult titles
* Join seasonal department brainstorms for upcoming PYR books, brands & author programs
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
* Must love books!
* Prior internship or experience in book publishing, social media operations, or marketing preferred
* Highly organized with strong time management skills
* Detail and deadline oriented
* Fluent across leading social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook)
* Experience with Photoshop, Canva, or WordPress a plus
The salary for this position is $45,000. Full-time employees are eligible for our comprehensive benefits program.
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands