Associate, Consumer Data and Marketing Automation, Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House, New York, NY
Home of the world’s best books.
Penguin Random House is home to best-in-class storytellers. Our publishing lists include more than 80 Nobel Prize laureates and hundreds of the world’s most widely read authors, including Barak and Michelle Obama, John Grisham, Margaret Atwood, Ibram Kendi, and George RR Martin, among many others.
The Consumer Data & Marketing Automation team seeks a detail-oriented, Marketing Associate interested in data, technology, and scaling creative marketing solutions. In this role, you will provide support for a number of innovative data-driven and cross-channel marketing projects that enable the Consumer Marketing team to better connect with and understand our readers.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn how data can be used to drive creative marketing across multiple channels, and to shape how data is used to connect consumers to the titles they'll want to read most.
For consideration, please apply using our ATS system and include your cover letter and resume.
* Work with our CDP, ESP and a number of proprietary tools to provide day-to-day support to the data services and marketing automation leads
* Support various Consumer Marketing initiatives related to connecting with and engaging with our readers
* Provide support for data governance and compliance efforts across a range of marketing activities including data collection and activation
* Support audience segment creation and activation in collaboration with our Performance Marketing and Engagement teams
* Assist the email marketing operations team in their support of email marketers across the company
* Pull metrics for ad hoc reporting requests
* Identify opportunities to streamline processes to accelerate and scale data-driven marketing efforts
* Experience working with first-party consumer data
* Experience creating audience segments for email and/or advertising channels
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask
* Self-starter with ability to work across multiple teams as well as independently
* Experience securely transferring and/or ingesting marketing data
* Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and manage multiple projects, and think on your feet to address unexpected challenges
* Quick learner of new technologies and tools
* Experience working within ESPs or CDPs on audience creation and management
The salary range for this position is $50K-$55K.
About Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.
Want to learn more about Penguin Random House? Visit Penguin Random House's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Creative Jobs For You
Content Strategist (Communications and College Relations Speci...
Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY USA