Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
We are a growing public startup and are building the next generation of recruiting tools and on-demand recruiting services. We’re looking for an empathetic and detail-oriented Product Manager to work across our full suite of technology solutions.
VIRTUAL - Remote Based - ANYWHERE IN THE USA.
The Role and Who You Are:
As a Product Manager, you will be ensuring that our candidates, recruiters, and internal team members find value in the tools and features that we build.
You will become an expert in our software - which powers AI-driven candidate matching, job boards, curated candidate networks, candidate engagement tools, and more - helping employers to recruit more effectively on their own, or to put our community of 30,000+ on-demand recruiters to work for them.
You have the following education, experience, and expertise:
- Gathering, defining, triaging, and prioritizing issues, bugs, and feature requests - both as they arise and proactively.
- Creating detailed tickets within Jira to aid with product prioritization, development, and user acceptance testing.
- Conducting research with internal and external users to identify areas for improvement, deprecation, and new builds.
- Optimizing existing product processes wherever possible.
- Contributing to the product visions, strategies, and roadmaps for individual solutions as well as Recruiter.com holistically.
- Working closely with Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, and Operations teams, as well as business unit leaders and other members of the Recruiter.com organization.
- 2 - 5 years of product management experience (or related experience, such as engineering or operations).
- Prior experience with one or more of the following: software as a service (SaaS), recruiting/HR software, and/or data-intensive businesses.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally - from idea to launch - to develop widely used SaaS solutions.
- Your prioritization skills are second to none
- Able to recognize, prioritize, and build for “needs” rather than “wants”
- Experience with product or project management systems (such as Jira, Asana, Trello, Aha, etc.).
- Experience with data analytics tools (such as Segment, Heap, Google Analytics, etc.).
Benefits and Compensation:
We offer our employees incredible career advancement opportunities, an inclusive, friendly, and engaging work culture, and a highly competitive set of company benefits.
Salary plus bonus: $90,000 - $99,000
We also offer incentive stock options and a full suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and supplemental Life policies.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to get in early to a growing, dynamic startup environment
- Daily interaction with the executive team
- Competitive pay with great opportunities for performance compensation
- Directly impact the lives of millions of candidates and 30,000+ recruiters
- Build within the best of both worlds: the product development processes of a tech startup inside of a publicly traded company
- Terrific medical and other ancillary benefits
- Fun, interactive environment & culture
- Exposure to a growing, dynamic recruiting tech industry
Who We Are:
At Recruiter.com, we are an agile company that is rapidly becoming a top-of-mind solution for recruiting professional employees. Our software platforms allow employers to recruit like experts or enlist our expert team of on-demand recruiters. We care about our clients and employees alike and are driven to create a workplace where hard work and innovative thinking are rewarded. In addition, our AI-driven recruiting technology empowers a variety of enterprises and high growth startups increase the quality, speed, and predictability of their sourcing and recruiting efforts.
Recruiter.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.
Want to learn more about Recruiter.com? Visit Recruiter.com's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Creative Jobs For You
Senior Manager, Hospitality IoT Strategic Business Development
Cox Communications, Atlanta, GA 30328