Vice President of Finance
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
We’re looking for a highly skilled subject matter expert to help lead Recruiter.com's accounting & finance function. As the Vice President of Finance, you will work closely with senior management, including the CFO, CEO, and President, to develop best-in-class financial and accounting practices. You will be responsible for all aspects of finance, including planning and analysis, to drive monthly closes, forecasting, and strategic planning. As a team leader, you will be responsible for mentoring staff, managing projects, and developing a strategic vision for the financial function. Overall, the Vice President of Finance will help drive precise, timely, accurate, and insightful accounting practices and reporting inside a rapidly growing, dynamic technology startup.
100% VIRTUAL - Home Based - ANYWHERE IN THE USA WITH SOME PREFERENCE GIVEN TO NEW YORK CITY AREA CANDIDATES
Compensation and Benefits:
- We offer our employees incredible career advancement opportunities, an inclusive, friendly, and engaging work culture, and a highly competitive set of company benefits.
- Compensation, including salary and bonus: $175,000 - $225,000
- We also offer incentive stock options and a full suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k, and supplemental Life policies.
- 7+ years of finance and accounting experience
- CPA (must be current and maintained)
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong computation skills
- Leadership experience and abilities
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
- Deep understanding of GAAP
- Experience in a high growth environment, preferably at a technology business or SaaS business
- Business or Accounting degree mandatory, a master’s in business administration is preferred
- Accounting systems experience (Quickbooks Enterprise is our current system)
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the finance and operations teams.
- Serve as a financial advisor to the CEO and executive team for strategic planning purposes.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
- Lead and manage the budgeting process, own responsibility for financial planning and analysis.
- Oversee all sides of accounting operations, including payables, receivables, payroll, and tax preparation.
- Be responsible for gathering financial data for analysis and forecasting with respect to profits, trends, costs, and compliance.
- Drive continual improvement in monthly closes, accounting processes, and reporting
- Coordinate the preparation of financial reporting and analysis
- Manage insurance coverage for the organization, including compliance.
- Advise on financing options and planning to support an organization's growth.
- Be responsible for the timely and accurate reporting of financial information to appropriate groups, including internal parties, government regulators, and outside agencies.
Who we are:
Recruiter.com is a recruiting solutions platform that rapidly delivers the right talent to both small and large businesses. Recruiter.com provides on-tap talent solutions that flex with hiring needs with recruiting software and a network of on-demand recruiters. We care about our clients and employees alike and are driven to create a workplace where hard work and innovative thinking are rewarded.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to get in early to a growing, dynamic startup environment
- Competitive pay with great opportunities for performance compensation
- Terrific medical and other ancillary benefits
- Fun, interactive environment & culture
- Exposure to a growing, dynamic recruiting tech industry
Recruiter.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.
Want to learn more about Recruiter.com? Visit Recruiter.com's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands