We are a growing public startup and are building the next generation of recruiting tools and on-demand recruiting services. We’re looking for an empathetic and detail-oriented Sr. Product Manager to join the AI Sourcing team to help meet the dynamic recruiting needs of our clients.
VIRTUAL - Remote Based - ANYWHERE IN THE USA.
The Role and Who You Are:
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will have a critical role of defining, executing, and optimizing the AI Sourcing Suite roadmap as we continue to innovate in the market.
You will become an expert in our software - which powers AI-driven candidate matching, job boards, curated candidate networks, candidate engagement tools, and more - helping employers to recruit more effectively on their own, or to put our community of 30,000+ on-demand recruiters to work for them.
You have the following education, experience, and expertise:
- 5+ years of product management experience building data-driven SaaS products, platforms, or services
- Experience working cross-functionally to develop data-driven SaaS solutions, from inception to launch
- A good understanding of business productivity SaaS tools, and how to turn foundational user research into a product roadmap
- A good understanding of APIs, data pipelines, and ETL architectures
- Roadmap creation/management, sprint-planning, and project-management skills
- Experience with AI/machine learning recommendation engines
- Preferred (not required) if you have experience building recruiting or HR technology platforms
- Ability to independently develop and implement recommended approaches to complex / ambiguous problems while making thoughtful trade-offs
- Data analytics skills, leveraging Segment, Heap, and custom user reporting
What you will do:
- Own and help define the product vision, strategy and roadmap for Recruiter.com’s Candidate Sourcing products: data acquisition, AI-based candidate-matching algorithms, candidate engagement suite, employer presentation/workflow tools, & reporting/analytics
- Work closely with customer success, sales, and engineering teams to develop the product roadmap
- Lead foundational user research to understand goals, pain points, and solution enhancements
- Manage regular weekly engineering focus and prioritization based on business needs
- Develop user stories and acceptance criteria and ensure they are clearly understood by the engineering team
- Create team OKRs and product KPIs to align with overall business goals
- Work with the Executive team to communicate, advocate, and debate the future product vision.
Benefits and Compensation:
We offer a competitive salary plus additional performance-based compensation. We offer incentive stock options and a full suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and supplemental Life policies.
We also offer incentive stock options and a full suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and supplemental Life policies.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to get in early to a growing, dynamic startup environment
- Daily interaction with the executive team
- Competitive pay with great opportunities for performance compensation
- Directly impact the lives of millions of candidates and 30,000+ recruiters
- Build within the best of both worlds: the product development processes of a tech startup inside of a publicly traded company
- Terrific medical and other ancillary benefits
- Fun, interactive environment & culture
- Exposure to a growing, dynamic recruiting tech industry
Who We Are:
At Recruiter.com, we are an agile company that is rapidly becoming a top-of-mind solution for recruiting professional employees. Our software platforms allow employers to recruit like experts or enlist our expert team of on-demand recruiters. We care about our clients and employees alike and are driven to create a workplace where hard work and innovative thinking are rewarded. In addition, our AI-driven recruiting technology empowers a variety of enterprises and high growth startups increase the quality, speed, and predictability of their sourcing and recruiting efforts.
Recruiter.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.
Want to learn more about Recruiter.com? Visit Recruiter.com's website.
Create the extraordinary.