Recruiter.com is looking to hire over 250 Call Center Representatives for a key client growing and expanding their team.
You will work for a company that is redefining the way companies interact with consumers. Their technology helps companies create a personalized, predictive, and effortless customer experience across all channels. Their customers are some of the world’s largest and most recognizable brands and they assist several hundred million visitors annually, through more than 1.5 billion conversations, most of which are automated. The result is an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.
What’s in it for me?
- Proven opportunity for growth (we do not hire any leadership from outside)
- Flexible schedules across many times of day, afternoon, evening and nights
- Great rewards and recognition
- Culturally diverse and engaging environment
- Monthly team building activities
- No collection calls!
What experience do I need?
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- Great attitude and willingness to learn
- Dependable with reliable transportation
- Good communication skills
- Solid computer/social media skills
- Ability to maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
- Great problem-solving skills and the desire to help customers
- Ability to do simple math problems
- Multitasking capabilities
- Typing – Data Entry – 35+ WPM
- High School Diploma or equivalent
What will I make?
Pay ranges from $11.75 - $18/hr dependent on experience level and position
What is the process?
- Interview and Test
- Pre-Employment Screening (You will need to pass a drug screen and background check going back 10 years – misdemeanors are okay)
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.
Want to learn more about Recruiter.com? Visit Recruiter.com's website.
Creative Jobs For You
Photographer (NABET Engineer) - NBC4 Washington
NBCUniversal, LLC, Washington District of Columbia, US