CSR - Nationwide
Recruiter.com, Nationwide Remote
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
Recruiter.com is looking to hire over 250 Call Center Representatives for a key client growing and expanding their team.
You will work for a company that is redefining the way companies interact with consumers. Their technology helps companies create a personalized, predictive, and effortless customer experience across all channels. Their customers are some of the world’s largest and most recognizable brands and they assist several hundred million visitors annually, through more than 1.5 billion conversations, most of which are automated. The result is an order of magnitude improvement in digital adoption, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth.
What’s in it for me?
- Proven opportunity for growth (we do not hire any leadership from outside)
- Set schedule (10am - 7pm CST)
- Great rewards and recognition
- Culturally diverse and engaging environment
- No collection calls!
What experience do I need?
- One year of call center experience
- Great attitude and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- Ability to maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
- Great problem-solving skills and the desire to help customers
- Ability to do simple math problems
- Multitasking capabilities
- Typing – Data Entry – 35+ WPM
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Pay ranges from $16-$18/hr
What is the process?
- Interview + Mock Call
- Pre-Employment Screening (including a drug screen and background check going back 10 years (misdemeanors are passable)
- Training Starts
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.
Want to learn more about Recruiter.com? Visit Recruiter.com's website.
FIRST is a growth agency with a boutique feel.