Full-Time and Part-Time Tele-therapists Needed Nationwide
We are now hiring full-time and part-time licensed mental health clinicians to provide tele-health services to people receiving comprehensive treatment for a variety of behavioral health conditions. Treatment programs include primary diagnoses of anxiety, depression, substance dependencies, trauma, and other co-occurring behavioral health conditions. Sessions are conducted via secure video. Scheduling and documentation are conducted through a secure web platform. Treatment plan interventions are delivered to Participants through a proprietary chatbot designed to extend the therapeutic alliance into the moment support is needed.
Our Participants have the benefit of receiving effective and convenient mental health care plus support between sessions when it’s needed most.
- Tele-therapist roles available for the following licenses
- Clinical Social Workers: LCSW, LICSW, LISW, etc
- Therapists: LMFT, LCMFT, LIMFT, etc
- Mental Health Counselors: LMHC, LCMHC, LMHP, LPMHC, etc
- Professional Counselors: LPC, LPCC, LCPC, etc
- Informed on state tele-health policies
- Comfortable with technology and conducting sessions via tele-health
- Capability to build a therapeutic relationship in a virtual platform
- Polished, professional virtual presence
- Strong ability to identify markers for the appropriate level of care to meet patient needs
- Experience with treating a variety of conditions and disorders as part of a comprehensive treatment plan with an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to use technologies as part of practice for administrative and clinical support (i.e. scheduling, notes, chat, web-based or app-based interventions)
- Ability to work remote, in a secure, private location (outpatient office or home office are acceptable; coffee shops are not acceptable)
- Access to a smartphone, laptop, and internet connection
- Must pass a background check
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.
Want to learn more about Recruiter.com? Visit Recruiter.com's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands