Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
This Account Executive role is an internal staff position at Recruiter.com, a growing public startup (Symbol: RCRT) building the next generation of recruiting tools and on-demand recruiting services. We offer our employees incredible career advancement opportunities, a friendly and engaging work culture, and a highly competitive set of company benefits. We’re looking for an Account Executive - and the position is remote.
The market opportunity: At Recruiter.com, we’re an agile company that is rapidly becoming a top-of-mind solution for Talent Acquisition leaders at Fortune 500 through high growth startups. Our business is growing 40% quarter over quarter, and we have the right solution to help companies manage their recruiting process during the most dynamic labor market in recent history.
Our software platforms allow employers to recruit like experts or enlist our expert team of on-demand recruiters. Our AI job-matching technology automates candidate identification and engagement to help employers make the best hires. The AI-based scoring engine analyzes millions of data sources to identify qualified candidates faster, cutting through the inefficiencies of the often unpredictable and traditional recruiting process.
We are looking to hire an Account Executive to help drive revenue growth across enterprise and high growth startup markets. Our sales win rate is over 40% and continues to increase.
Qualities we are looking for include …
Drive - Goal oriented. Passion to succeed, and track record of doing it
Work ethic - Mamba mentality. Put in the work, get the results
Consultative - Develop solutions to help clients achieve their recruiting and business goals
Entrepreneurial - You are your own business
Data-driven - Understand the metrics. Know exactly what needs to happen each day to crush your quota.
Change – When needed, able to anticipate and adapt based on market feedback
Communication – Balance speaking and listening effectively. Be a great listener
Critical responsibilities include:
- Pipeline generation, including prospecting as well as partnering with Marketing to drive leads.
- Discovery calls and demos, including custom demos based on client requirements
- Deliver a consultative solution to how Upsider can solve the client’s recruiting needs
- Negotiate contracts and close business.
- Leverage sales technology to improve the sales productivity
- Manage your pipeline in Hubspot
- 2+ years experience in a sales role
- Demonstrated track record at maintaining a consistent activity/conversation volume and achieving measurable goals, quota and quantifiable results
- Experience in the Recruiting and/or SaaS industries
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone skills and persona as well as use of social media (mostly LinkedIn)
- Experience working in a highly automated metrics based organization (familiar with Hubspot CRM or similar tool)
- Excellent time management skills and high degree of organization a must
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.
Want to learn more about Recruiter.com? Visit Recruiter.com's website.
Create the extraordinary.