Business Development Representative
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
This Sales Development Representative role is an internal staff position at Recruiter.com, a growing public startup (Symbol: RCRT) building the next generation of recruiting tools and on-demand recruiting services. We offer our employees incredible career advancement opportunities, a friendly and engaging work culture, and a highly competitive set of company benefits. We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative - and the position is remote.
The Company: At Recruiter.com, we’re an agile company that is rapidly becoming a top-of-mind solution for recruiting professional employees. Our software platforms allow employers to recruit like experts or enlist our expert team of on-demand recruiters. Our AI job-matching technology automates candidate identification and engagement to help employers make the best hires. The AI-based scoring engine analyzes millions of data sources to identify qualified candidates faster, cutting through the inefficiencies of the often unpredictable and traditional recruiting process. We care about our clients and employees alike and are driven to create a workplace where hard work and innovative thinking is rewarded.
The Position: We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the Sales team to help generate new business for the organization. As a Sales Development Representative, you will have an opportunity to learn the SaaS sales process from start to finish, and have an opportunity for promotion to AE within six months.
Compensation and Benefits: We offer a competitive salary plus additional performance-based compensation. We offer incentive stock options and a full suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and supplemental Life policies.
- As a Sales Development Representative, you'll be responsible for handling outbound prospecting for new clients, as well as qualifying inbound leads
- You will partner with our Sales and Marketing teams to generate qualified sales leads, set meetings, and introduce the appropriate salesperson into the opportunity
- Build, prioritize, and qualify strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research accounts, identify key contacts, and generate interest through outreach via email, calling, and social media
- Utilize your active listening and discovery skills to understand customer goals and share how Recruiter.com can help
- Book discovery calls with one of the members of the sales team
- Join the discovery call to make the intro and learn the sales process from our senior salespeople
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives
- Successful performance will create an opportunity for promotion to an Account Executive within six months of the start date
- Ideally, you have some exposure to sales or recruiting in the past, but it is not a required
- Most importantly, you must be self-driven, detail-oriented, and have a desire to advance in a sales career
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Ability to work in an exciting, dynamic team environment
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Four-year degree OR 4+ years of professional experience
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.