Recruiter.com, Santa Monica, CA
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.
This L.A. based asset management and investment advisory firm is looking for a hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and motivated Office Manager to join their small, entrepreneurial, and intensely collaborative team. The firm is growing rapidly and needs help scaling the business. The ideal Office Manager is someone who loves logistics and efficient processes, shares their ideas, sees projects through to completion, and holds other team members accountable.
What will you do?
- Maintain an Excellent Office Environment. The company strives to create an enjoyable environment for guests and employees. The interior office space should match their beautiful ocean views. They appreciate efficiency and organization across everything they do and want you to take it to the next level.
- Serve as Office Gatekeeper. From the moment guests walk through the elevator door, they want them to feel welcome. You’ll be responsible for implementing a seamless experience for greeting guests, showing them to their meeting space, and ensuring their time here reflects the service they’d expect of a top tier investment firm. In addition to daily guests, they also have longer term “Residents” who are mostly fintech company founders with whom they have a venture capital investment; with all of investments across products, they aim to build lasting relationships.
- Manage Food and Office Supply Logistics. The company will provide all team members daily lunch and keep kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and beverages. You’ll manage all food buying, including exploring ways to make current processes more efficient. You’ll monitor office supplies, ensuring they're always well-stocked and coordinate with the IT provider to help solve basic tech issues (broken printers, phone issues, etc.).
- Culture Champion. You will manage perks and wellbeing programs. You’ll coordinate office events/outings, including poker tournaments, hikes, team dinners, holiday party etc. and support in creating external motivation for employees. They even have a personal trainer who comes into the office once a week to do optional workouts on the bluffs overlooking the ocean.
What are you like?
- 2+ years of prior Office Manager experience.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and energetic, outgoing personality.
- Attention to detail, and the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- This role must be onsite 5 days per week in their Santa Monica office.
- They currently require that all personnel and visitors to the office are fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus or wear a face covering. Given that many of the essential functions of this role must be performed on-site, this role requires full COVID-19 vaccination (subject to any exemptions or accommodations due to medical or religious reasons).
Recruiter.com is disrupting the $120 billion recruiting and staffing industry by combining an AI and Video hiring platform with the world's largest network of over 27,500 small and independent recruiters. Businesses of all sizes recruit talent faster using the Recruiter.com platform, which is powered by virtual teams of Recruiters On Demand and Video and AI job-matching technology.
Want to learn more about Recruiter.com? Visit Recruiter.com's website.
Create the extraordinary.