SOCIAL MEDIA MANGER – BREYER ANIMAL CREATIONS
Reeves International, Inc., Pequannock, NJ - remote work possible
Work at Reeves International, Inc.
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Breyer Animal Creations® (www.breyerhorses.com) was a finalist for the 2020 National Toy Hall of Fame as well as for the 2020 Equine Industry Vision Award.Known for exquisite replicas of horses of all breeds including Triple Crown Winners and Olympians, Breyer is the home of fun toys, crafts and play sets.BreyerFest® is an annual immersive brand event attracting over 34,000 in-person attendees and thousands more from 100+ countries through virtual participation.Breyer's partnership with Imagine Entertainment includes the development of a live action series titled Breyer Hollow.Located in Northern New Jersey, 72-year -old Breyer is a family-owned business.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and hands-on Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be responsible to hire and manage interns and freelancers to create, deploy and manage content.One of your target markets includes moms and kids with a primary goal of engaging and retaining new families into the world of Breyer model horses.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy to engage and retain new consumers with an emphasis on moms and families for the Breyer model horse brand
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content primarily specific to new consumer engagement;collaborate as a team with Community Coordinator (Breyer Collector world)
- Write, curate and assign fresh content creation;provide and develop resources for content creation (copy-writing, design, video development) for social and for company website
- Manage freelancers and interns as needed to create content and manage channel engagement
- Measure the success of social media campaigns including retention efforts
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies; as well as trends in the toys and collectibles industries;maintain a connection to horse industry happenings
- Collaborate with eCommerce, marketing, events, sales and product development teams
- Implement, track and analyze SEO in order to provide effective solutions for content optimization for social and website
- Network with industry professionals and influencers to stay informed of trends and best practices
Requirements and Qualifications
- 4-5 years of experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role
- Experience managing teams of freelancers, interns and/or staff
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and more
- Practical knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research;experience with consumer marketing to moms, kids and families a big plus
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Outstanding multitasking skills; ability to lead and do
- Excellent writer, editor and proofreader
- Proven ability to lead and motivate
- Critical thinker, good listener, with problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Degree in Marketing or similar relevant field
- Knowledge of kids, toys and horses a plus
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements
About Reeves International, Inc.
Breyer Animal creations is a division of Reeves International, Inc. Reeves International, Inc. is a privately held New Jersey corporation since 1946, dedicated to creating, developing, marketing, and distributing children’s toys, gifts and collectibles that are beautiful, engaging, enduring, and fun. These include our own Breyer brand (www.BreyerHorses.com) known for exquisite replicas of horses of all breeds including Triple Crown Winners and Olympians, Breyer is the home of fun toys, crafts and play sets; The Big Dig all-season original sandbox digger and The Big Dig & Roll; and CollectA highly detailed vinyl collectible animals.
Create the extraordinary.