Luxe Interiors + Design Publisher, LA
SANDOW Design Group, Los Angeles, California
Work at SANDOW Design Group
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
General Description/Mission of the Role
Luxe Interiors + Design – Los Angeles is seeking a Publisher to manage the Los Angeles Sales Teams and and broaden its advertising community. The Publisher will manage the team on a day-to-day basis. In this capacity, the Publisher will be responsible for achieving print and digital revenue goals, and representing the publication and Luxe brand at regional events.
The ideal individual has prior people management experience (including hiring and conflict resolution) and has print and digital advertising sales experience, with a proven history of success in meeting or exceeding revenue goals and establishing best practices for the team.
Supervision and Communication
The Publisher will report to the EVP/Managing Director of Luxe Interiors + Design and will manage the Los Angeles, California based sales team. He/She will also communicate with Luxe corporate staff such as Client Services, Marketing and Accounting.
The Publisher will manage a team of local sales directors and will manage and grow existing print and digital clients while broadening the current advertising base with new advertisers. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieving revenue sales goals with a consistent sales activity level
- Prioritizing renewals, top prospects and potential sales opportunities for the team
- Conducting sufficient client/prospect needs analysis, followed by appropriate proposal and closing behavior
- Assisting in the direct selling process when necessary
- Maintaining Luxe rate integrity and brand standards
- Event management and coordination of details for showroom and client events
- Attending 1 or more industry events per week, including Luxe sponsored events
- CRM management: managing clients, prospects, meetings and sales in Luxe’s CRM system.
- Estimating and forecasting regional performance
- Passion for and prior experience with print and digital ad sales
- Event management experience, ability to oraganize events from start to finish
- Motivation, drive, work ethic for landing contracts and closing deals
- Deadline-driven with respectful persistence, hustle and sales follow-up to achieve outcomes
- A charismatic, empathetic listener with people skills, who asks great questions, earns client trust
- Independence and confidence in the start-to-finish sales process
- Resilience: overcomes advertising objections and push-back; doesn’t fear rejection
- Resourceful, organized, prepared problem-solver
- Demonstrates deadline-driven behavior and sales urgency
About SANDOW Design Group
SANDOW was founded by visionary entrepreneur Adam I. Sandow in 2003, with the goal of reinventing the traditional publishing model. Today, SANDOW powers the design, materials, and luxury industries through innovative content, tools, and integrated solutions. Its diverse portfolio of assets includes The SANDOW Design Group, a unique ecosystem of design media and services brands, including Luxe Interiors + Design, Interior Design, Metropolis, DesignTV by SANDOW, product discovery platform, LAUNCH, research and strategy firm, ThinkLab, and digital and creative consultancy, The Agency by SANDOW. SANDOW Design Group is a key supporter and strategic partner to NYCxDESIGN, a not-for-profit organization committed to empowering and promoting the city’s diverse creative community. In 2019, Adam Sandow launched revolutionary sampling and logistics platform, Material Bank.
Want to learn more about SANDOW Design Group? Visit SANDOW Design Group's website.
Create the extraordinary.