New Visions for Public Schools
- 205 East 42nd Street 10017 (about 22 hours ago)
Who We AreNew Visions for Public Schools is the leading non-profit organization dedicated to the improvement of public education in New York City. ...
- Cincinnati, OH USA (5 days ago)
WLWT, the Hearst Television owned NBC affiliate in Cincinnati, has a part-time opportunity to join our Creative Services team.This Promotion Coordi...
Pennsylvania State University
- University Park, PA USA (6 days ago)
Marketing Communications Specialist, EditorThe Marketing Communications Specialist, Editor, is part of the Creative Services team in the Penn State...
- Washington, DC USA (6 days ago)
Associate Director, Communications (Washington, DC, or Durham, NC)The Associate Director of Communications oversees day-to-day coordination and exe...
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Chevy Chase, MD USA (6 days ago)
HHMI is focused on supporting and moving science forward in a variety of different ways ranging from conducting basic biomedical research, empoweri...
Hachette Book Group
- New York, NY USA (12 days ago)
Hachette Book Group is hiring a Senior Advertising Associate to join our growing in-house agency team. This role will report to the VP of Advertising.
- San Francisco, CA, New York, NY, or Washington, DC. Remo... (13 days ago)
Earthjustice is hiring a Public Affairs and Communications Strategist serves as the liaison to the Clean Energy Program and International Program.
W. W. Norton & Company, Inc.
- Remote- Flexible within Western US or Texas (14 days ago)
W.W. Norton & Company is seeking a Sciences Sales and Market Development Specialist to join its College Marketing team.
Cambridge University Press & Assessment
- Remote, Work from USA (19 days ago)
We're looking for a Marketing Associate within our Academic division to market textbooks and other resources across a variety of subject areas.
- New York, NY USA (21 days ago)
We are currently seeking a Marketing Associate to conceive and execute the marketing campaigns for an assigned list of books and projects for the H...