Manager, Sales Enablement, Digital Marketing and Advertising
AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION, Chicago, IL USA
Work at AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Manager, Sales Enablement - Digital Marketing & Advertising
The American Dental Association is dedicated to promoting the public's health through its initiatives in research, education, advocacy, public awareness and the development of standards.
Are you fascinated by the question: Why do people do what they do? And how can we capture their interest?
Our Digital Marketing and Advertising Manager job may be just the right path for you. We’re looking for a talented colleague to animate our digital communications (email, websites, web ads), to track and report analytics with a curious mindset, and to give our team a clear picture of what’s working, what’s not, and what we should do next. You’ll also manage digital ads served on ADA.org. As part of a 5-person marketing team within the ADA’s Business Group, you will help execute our member and customer engagement strategy to generate revenue for the larger nonprofit association.
In your quest to convey the full picture, you will collaborate with the content strategy manager, data analyst, web analytics manager, and SEO, paid search, and social media managers. It’s a great opportunity for someone who is self-directed yet enjoys a creative team environment.
- BS/BA in Marketing, communications, advertising, English, business, or a related field.
- Must have 5 years of experience in/with strategic multichannel marketing; HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, or a similar marketing automation platform; developing web content and maintaining/editing a website, preferably using Sitecore, Sitefinity, WordPress or other web content management system; social media. In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 9 years of experience is required.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team on multiple projects, to analyze and interpret data, and create data-driven strategies.
- Must have initiative in solving problems and moving projects forward; strong attention to detail; aptitude for learning new applications; curiosity to better understand customers and answer business questions.
- Must have excellent strategic, organizational, project management, problem-solving; interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, SEO and basic HTML.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop or similar image editor
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Content marketing campaign management
- E-commerce site management
- Google Search Console, Analytics Studio, and/or Oracle Infinity
- Google Analytics certification and/or HubSpot certification
- Knowledge of information architecture, web usability, audience segmentation, web governance, and web accessibility standards
- Google Ad Manager
- Design sensibility
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands