Siegel & Strain Architects, Emeryville, CA USA
Work at Siegel & Strain Architects
Salary: Commensurate with skills and experience.
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Manager or Director to lead the firm’s marketing and communications, participate in business development, and to work with the firm’s leadership in the implementation of the firm’s strategic plan and annual marketing, business development and PR goals. The successful candidate will be articulate, responsible, reliable, and be willing to collaborate with and manage others.
- Manage firm-wide marketing and communications initiatives.
- Support business development outreach across the firm; identify and participate in opportunities for networking and engagement in local, state, and national organizations, events, and conferences.
- Conduct peer networking with A/E marketing professionals.
- Facilitate weekly marketing and communications meetings with the leadership team and participate in action item implementation.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the firm’s strategic plan and annual marketing goals and in the growth of specific market sectors.
- Develop client-facing sales and communications materials to promote the firm and reflect our mission and values.
- Identify and research suitable clients with opportunities in our market sectors; track long term leads, pursuit decisions and win/loss record.
- Respond to RFPs and RFQs: Lead proposal efforts, including participation in strategy development and team formation, attend pre-proposal meetings, lead proposal creation and writing, provide oversight of submission requirements, interview preparation and debriefs.
- Prepare Awards and Editorial submissions: Create and track the awards and PR calendar; manage content development and submission requirements with leadership and design team members.
- Co-manage Marketing Coordinator/Designer.
- Provide writing and editing support on various external and internal communications efforts.
- Manage the firm marketing collateral including project information, resumes, firm background, images, awards and publications lists.
- Provide regular graphic and content updates to S&S website, collateral, emailer, and social media accounts to maintain current content and timely updates.
- Manage inquiries from email@example.com
- Coordinate with external consultants on marketing and communications efforts, including web designer.
- Manage photography and attend photo shoots.
- Coordinate with Leadership on marketing budget and expenses.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm.
About Siegel & Strain Architects
Siegel & Strain Architects is a nationally recognized architecture firm that advances sustainable design through research, collaborations, and the use of forward-looking materials and systems. A mission-driven practice, we are committed to use architecture as a means of improving communities and healing the problems caused by climate change. Our portfolio includes civic and education projects; local, regional, and national parks; camps and retreat centers; affordable housing; and historic buildings. We are a woman-owned architectural firm with a staff of 27, located in Emeryville, California. More information about Siegel & Strain Architects can be found at www.siegelstrain.com.
We are proud of our culture, which emphasizes teamwork and acknowledges the role each person plays in making our company both a national voice in architecture and sustainability and a great place to work. We strive to create a healthy work/life balance, a collaborative work environment and a diverse and vibrant workforce. Our benefits include health plan, 401k plan and commuter benefits. We offer an optional ‘alternative work week’ plan that allows for up to 15 Fridays off per year.
Want to learn more about Siegel & Strain Architects? Visit Siegel & Strain Architects's website.
Create the extraordinary.