Social Media Specialist with Newsroom Experience - Remote
Social News Desk, Remote, Work from USA
Work at Social News Desk
Salary: Commensurate with experience; competitive with full benfits
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER
Amazing team, work from home, innovate and make an impact
We’re looking for a full-time Client Success Manager with experience in local news and a robust knowledge of social media including paid strategy. Candidates should have created and executed effective paid and organic social media campaigns and achieved measurable results. The ideal candidate will have a record of success building client relationships and managing projects in a customer service setting. Experience in digital project management and Facebook Blueprint certification is a plus but not a requirement. Occasional travel to conferences and client meetings, as appropriate. Duties include:
- Build and foster direct client relationships, promoting retention and loyalty.
- Consult clients on social media best practices for organic and paid social strategy.
- Provide technical support including on-boarding, training and troubleshooting.
- Manage support response via ticketing system.
- Identify, troubleshoot and escalate software requests and bugs.
- Execute and manage paid social campaigns.
- Self-direct and maintain an organized workspace at home.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
Are you a social media expert with a startup mindset and experience in local news? Do you strive to be ahead of the social media learning curve? You might be the perfect fit for #TeamSND! The ideal candidate is self-motivated, great at building relationships and possesses strong social-media and organizational skills. We offer top benefits in an exciting and growing industry. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Wherever you are! This position is work-from-home. Employees are required to maintain their own in-home office space which is dedicated, quiet, professional and suitable for webcam discussions with clients. Standard office hours are 9am-6pm ET with some off-hours work expected when customer needs warrant.
About Social News Desk
Social News Desk was founded in 2010 by two journalists who were on a mission to help local news succeed on Facebook and Twitter. Since then, the company has exploded as the world’s preeminent social media management software tool for newsrooms.
- We’re on the leading edge of organic and paid social media strategy and software for news.
- We offer great benefits and a fun remote-work environment.
Want to learn more about Social News Desk? Visit Social News Desk's website.
Create the extraordinary.