Solid State Operations, Inc., Boise, ID USA
Be part of a company that is revolutionizing government software!
Salary: Competitive with excellent benefits
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Marketing Specialist position will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, specifically handling all social media accounts and content writing. You will be expected to assist in the development of social media campaigns and strategies, as well as writing high-quality content.
Candidates must be well versed in social media, particularly LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
This position requires writing skills (journalism background preferred) to create engaging blog articles in the Government Tech space.
- Assist with building and supporting all digital campaigns across social media, search, display, email and ultimately video.
- Produce well-researched content for website blog in the government tech space.
- Assist in developing related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, press releases, video, and blogs.
- Provide technical edits to marketing copy ensuring accurate and consistent brand voice.
- Provide project support to include, but not limited to, events, creation of product/demo videos, corporate videos, marketing collateral and assistance in coordinating RFP responses for state government contracts.
- Perform other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
- Meet all deadlines as set by management.
- Know the functionality of digital marketing tools to include, but not limited to, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter, Google Analytics, Asana Project Management tool and our internal CRM & marketing system, Salesforce/Pardot.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or similar field
- 1-2 years performing marketing support functions within a government technology organization preferred.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and work independently, while also functioning and contributing as part of the team.
- Strong time management skills.
- Willingness to learn and stay abreast of new marketing tools and trends.
- Understanding the importance of brand position and voice in all communications.
- We have a generous Comp Time policy
- We have a comprehensive benefits package to include; medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Solid State Operations pays 100% of the employees premium.
- We have a great 401(k) program with up to a 4% match and immediate vesting.
- There is a parking stipend for employees who work out of the Boise office.
- A great, collaborative, and fun office culture!
About Solid State Operations, Inc.
Solid State is growing very rapidly; we have grown to over 350 employees in less than a year! Our Vision is to make a meaningful impact on the lives of citizens and strengthen communities through partnerships in state and federal government, and we are already doing just that. Solid State is a SaaS tech company in the government space - we modernize unemployment insurance operations at the state and federal level and we are revolutionizing government software delivery by providing a cloud platform to increase choice, quality, cost savings and speed of implementation. We take pride in maintaining an environment that encourages collaboration and growth and we develop our employees to their full potential and give them the tools to become the best version of themselves. At our office in downtown Boise, you will work with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Want to learn more about Solid State Operations, Inc.? Visit Solid State Operations, Inc.'s website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.