Communications Manager, Partnerships
Springer Nature, New York, NY
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.
Job Title: Communications Manager, Partnerships
Location(s): United States, United Kingdom, Netherlands, or Germany
Application Deadline: May 13th
The Communications Manager, Partnerships shares our strategic vision with and develops advocates among current and prospective partners through multiple engagement tactics and initiatives. Key responsibilities include translating our strategy for our external audiences, incorporating customer feedback into planning, and creating venues to demonstrate leadership and increase trust amongst our partners.
* Lead the communication of our Society Strategy to external partners, including current partners, consultants, and prospective partners
* Liaise with other departments to capture leadership initiatives and business imperatives: Prioritize, shape for our audience, and share with society partners as appropriate
* Build a robust engagement program with society partners that positions SN as a trusted and valuable strategic partner for scientific partners
* Support publishing units in our competitive bids and renewals
* Improve our strategic engagement with partners to advance initiatives and define the path toward a sustainable open science future
* Collaborate with stakeholders, partners, and other team members to contribute to a culture that is mutually supportive and serves the needs of our communities
Experience, skills and qualifications:
* 5+ years’ experience working in a communications or related role
* Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate concepts and ideas
* Proven success developing engagement programs for a target audience
* Experience in driving continuous improvement and innovation across a team
* Ability to blend strategic and tactical thinking
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrated focus on customer needs and satisfaction
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, matrixed, and target-based organization
* Creative, flexible, and adaptable to new information
* Staff management experience desired but not required
* Travel may be required up to 25% of time
About Springer Nature
Springer Nature is an ambitious and dynamic organisation that is home to some of the best known names in research, educational and professional publishing. Working at the heart of a changing industry we are always looking for great people who care about delivering quality to our customers and the communities we work alongside.
In return you will find Springer Nature is a great place to learn from some of the best in the business, with a culture that empowers people to find solutions and act on their instincts.
Whether you are at the beginning of your career or are an experienced professional, we invite you to find out more about the roles we offer and explore our current vacancies.
At Springer Nature, we value the diversity of our teams. We recognize the many benefits of a diverse workforce with equitable opportunities for everyone. We strive for an inclusive workplace that empowers all our colleagues to thrive. Our search for the best talent fully encompasses and embraces these values and principles.
Want to learn more about Springer Nature? Visit Springer Nature's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Creative Jobs For You
Specialist, Targetable Promo Strategy, Peacock
NBCUniversal, LLC, See List Below, Multiple Locations