Springer Nature, New York, NY
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.
Seeking an outgoing, enthusiastic career builder interested in taking the next step in their marketing/advertising sales career. This candidate would be responsible for supporting our client’s growth through consultation and sales of our advertising solutions.
As an Account Executive, you will contribute to our display advertising sales revenues. Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will work closely with the regional sales team to sell digital advertising solutions across our expansive portfolio of market-leading scientific and medical publications.
* Consult to understand client needs to support growth in organic revenue
* Ensure an adequate sales funnel exists to support sales goals
* Identify, develop, and present marketing opportunities to new and existing accounts
* Negotiate, refine, and close our advertising solutions
* Seek out and communicate market insights
* Work with internal departments to ensure the successful delivery of services to our customers
* Maintain a CRM database and other systems and provide reports as required
* Other duties as assigned
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
* 1 – 3 years’ experience in advertising sales or equivalent marketing agency experience
* Ability to drive new sales and establish relationships with clients and agencies
* Results oriented, competitive and able to rapidly assimilate information
* Proven ability to understand and effectively communicate with multiple functional groups
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
* Clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
* Proficient in Salesforce, G Suite, and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
* Comfortable with travel (when allowed, approximately 10%)
About Springer Nature
Springer Nature is an ambitious and dynamic organisation that is home to some of the best known names in research, educational and professional publishing. Working at the heart of a changing industry we are always looking for great people who care about delivering quality to our customers and the communities we work alongside.
In return you will find Springer Nature is a great place to learn from some of the best in the business, with a culture that empowers people to find solutions and act on their instincts.
Whether you are at the beginning of your career or are an experienced professional, we invite you to find out more about the roles we offer and explore our current vacancies.
At Springer Nature, we value the diversity of our teams. We recognize the many benefits of a diverse workforce with equitable opportunities for everyone. We strive for an inclusive workplace that empowers all our colleagues to thrive. Our search for the best talent fully encompasses and embraces these values and principles.
Want to learn more about Springer Nature? Visit Springer Nature's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands