Static Media, Remote, Work from USA
Static Media is looking for enthusiastic, hard-working editors to join our team. Ideal candidates have at least 3 years of experience editing and writing content for print or the web. Static's portfolio includes 7 brands: Looper, Nicki Swift, Grunge, Mashed, The List, SVG and Health Digest. We are hiring for all of them. Please let us know in your cover letter which brand(s) you feel you would be a good fit for. The ideal candidate will also have team management experience and demonstrated leadership skills. We are looking for creative, self-sufficient individuals who can continue growing our brands. This position is work-from-home with flexible, stable hours. Location does not matter.
- Edit and publish articles, focusing on accuracy, clarity and SEO
- Send feedback to writers as needed
- Coordinate content and coverage with content strategy team
- Follow our style guide, editorial strategy and publishing standards to uphold quality of content
Minimum three years of experience editing and writing; Experience with building content in a CMS.
How to apply:
To apply for this job, please submit the following materials:
- Your resume
- A cover letter
- Three samples of work you've edited professionally
- Three published writing samples
- Please specify which brand(s) you wish to apply for
- Applications missing any of these elements will not be considered.
About Static Media
Static Media delivers engaging content across a broad spectrum of topics. Tackling blockbuster movies, games, and chicken sandwiches, the year's best new styles, the secrets of the universe, and everything in between, Static Media's content never stands still. Static Media's portfolio includes six unique brands, each with successful video and social media presences, and which are all driven by a core commitment to creating quality content from the start. Join us to create some signal out of all the noise.
Want to learn more about Static Media? Visit Static Media's website.
Create the extraordinary.