Static Media, Remote, Work from USA
Work at Static Media
Salary: $15 per hour
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Static Media is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and hard-working freelance SEO writer to join our team. We’re looking for a fast, talented writer who loves pop culture, celebs, science, and more. These topics span a variety of categories including movies, TV, celebrities, royals, food and more.
Static Media is a fast-paced startup with a team that's passionate about creating and promoting quality content. Our culture is open, honest, hardworking and fun. Everyone at Static Media has a direct impact on our success and is encouraged to share ideas. Our portfolio includes seven entertainment brands: Looper.com, NickiSwift.com, Grunge.com, TheList.com, Mashed.com, SVG.com and HealthDigest.com.
This is a remote position; location does not matter.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter and several clips of published SEO copywriting. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Write accurate, unique and engaging article descriptions and other copy blurbs
- Include required keywords and phrases for maximum SEO benefits
- Work with our editorial team to ensure quality and speed goals are regularly being met
Ideal candidates will have:
- A passion for pop culture and an understanding of the types of content that drive engagement online
- Strong SEO copywriting skills
- Attention to detail when it comes to our company's style and voice
- 2+ years of experience of SEO copywriting experience at a website
Schedule and compensation:
- Flexible schedule
About Static Media
Static Media delivers engaging content across a broad spectrum of topics. Tackling blockbuster movies, games, and chicken sandwiches, the year's best new styles, the secrets of the universe, and everything in between, Static Media's content never stands still. Static Media's portfolio includes six unique brands, each with successful video and social media presences, and which are all driven by a core commitment to creating quality content from the start. Join us to create some signal out of all the noise.
Want to learn more about Static Media? Visit Static Media's website.
Create the extraordinary.