Content Strategy Team Member - Static Media
Static Media, Indianapolis, IN USA
Work at Static Media
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Level: Entry Level
Static Media is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and hard-working individual to assist in research and content strategy for our various brands. We’re looking for an individual who loves pop culture and will be excited about staying up-to-date on news, interviews, rumors and more surrounding the various topics we cover on our brands. These topics span a variety of categories including movies, TV, true crime, food, home and garden, technology and more.
Static Media is a fast-paced startup with a team that's passionate about creating and promoting quality content. Our culture is open, honest, hardworking and fun. Everyone at Static Media has a direct impact on our success and is encouraged to share ideas. Our portfolio includes ten entertainment brands including: Looper.com, SlashFilm, NickiSwift.com, Grunge.com, TheList.com, Mashed.com, SVG.com, HealthDigest.com, andHouseDigest.com.
- Conduct daily research to identify new content opportunities surrounding topics you are assigned
- Pitch creative, engaging, and original article ideas based on the research you conduct
- Monitor breaking news surrounding different high priority targets in the coverage areas
- Track and analyze content performance in order to optimize future article ideas
- Work closely with other members of the audience development team to identify future content and topic opportunities
Ideal candidates will have:
- A passion for content and an understanding of the types of articles and headlines that drive engagement online
- Strong creativity skills to help craft engaging headlines and content ideas
- Attention to detail when it comes to our company's style and voice
- 1+ years of writing or content strategy experience for a digital entertainment publisher preferred
- 1+ years of experience working for an entertainment media company preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Indianapolis Area: (Remote)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
We believe representation matters at Static Media and strongly encourage people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, veterans, those with disabilities, and individuals from other underrepresented groups to apply.
About Static Media
Static Media delivers engaging content across a broad spectrum of topics. Tackling blockbuster movies, games, and chicken sandwiches, the year's best new styles, the secrets of the universe, and everything in between, Static Media's content never stands still. Static Media's portfolio includes 10 unique brands, each with successful video and social media presences, and which are all driven by a core commitment to creating quality content from the start. Join us to create some signal out of all the noise.
Want to learn more about Static Media? Visit Static Media's website.
Create the extraordinary.